About

My photo
I often get paid to make people fat,However, I pay even more to get fatter.

Monday 21 November 2011

The day my baby flew back 9/11

My baby finally flew back safely.. 9/11

Another preceding day began, my mode of excitement for work is never constant as usual yet never less than gratified. I rushed to work knowing little what this day would bring to me. Truly said, expect the unexpected. The day progressed on working through certain new project. I was occupied with setting material up in the kitchen. No thought at all. Just going with the flow.

The day flew by effortlessly. At the end my colleague and I decided to make ourselves a little treat to celebrate the end of the project . We started working on making ourselves a little some thing to satisfy our appetite. Working through the treat process and that's when it happened, my baby flew right back! Over joyed and excited; I jumped smiling ear to ear. I couldn't believe it had happened, I proudly announced it to everyone who entered the room, "Look what the day brought to me!"

After all the staring eyes ,smiling and cheers that my baby spread across the room. I took a moment alone, which held still.. baby and I just gazed at each other. I slowly caressed my hand on the soft golden skin which triggered a certain indescribable spark inside of me. 

Like fat burger with double cheese, like a sip of cold coke with a huge bite of biryani, like cold air creeping in through your blanket in a winter night,like diet coke with stuffed crust pizza, like the new shoe in store, like a bucket of triple chocolate ice cream on a lazy night...Like harry met sally.. Yes! Like harry met sally.. Except this was the ending, I gently picked up the ganache pot that was prepared earlier as part of the "treat" and poured chocolate all over my baby... Lots of it, couldn't care less what anyone thought. I stared at how the ganache dripped from ends of the shoulders. My baby sat there gloriously.

My senses couldn't wait to get hold of every part that held that glazing chocolate. I stepped away a little, while my baby layed there smothered in rich creamy chocolat. I slowly moved towards my colleague, leaned over her to pick up the fork and a knife lying behind her... I nervously approached my baby and gently cut through my baby. Today was the day my baby crepe flipped tossed in the air and right back into the arms of my pan. After several tries, finally, here we are. What an end to my day.

I will forget you not 9/11


Watch out for diy baby in ganache ;)

-A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment