About

My photo
I often get paid to make people fat,However, I pay even more to get fatter.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Beef / Chicken Gourmet burger



In one of my classes I made Beef gourmet and my classmate made Chicken gourmet burgers. For those who don't like Beef, you can follow the exact same recipe for a great homemade gourmet burger!:)

We also sauted Red Cabbage with a few other ingredient for extra flavors to our burger
Add Olive oil to a pan and pop in sliced red Cabbage,salt,red chili flakes honey,vinegar,lemon drops and coriander seeds to the pan.

Ingredients
150 g Mince- Beef or Chicken
1/4 onion- minced
cheddar cheese- Slice or shredded
1 tsp coriander seeds
1/2 tsp red chili
1tsp salt
Mustard paste

Method
Add onion,coriander seeds,red chili,honey and mustard paste to you minced Beef/Chicken. Mix well.
Make a patty of your mix and make a whole right in the center and stuff your cheese in it for a suprise burst of cheese at half way through!:D. Do not go all the way through ,as that could lead to the cheese melting away while cooking(yes, happened to me:( ) Regardless, you could always cover with extra meat at the bottom. Even then mine broke, I'm a bit clumsy like that!
Fry your burger mix in oil. Cover with lid for the buger to cook in steam. Keep a check and flip the burger one its nicely cooked.

For sides:
French fries/wedges
Boil your potato, to make them soften. peel the potato. I'd liek a little skin on for a traditional flavor and texture. Cut them up the way you like it wedge style or french style. Deep fry and sprinkle salt,pepper and red chilli

Plate up!
Oh dear so much to choose from! the ketchup and mayo are essential . Take a look at my Mayo ozzing Beef burger in and out and My class mate's Beautiful Chicken gourmet with ozzing cheese in the middle!






Bonn Appetite
Dripping drooling ozzing -ly yours!

-A-





2 comments:

  1. The burgers look amazing, gosh i'm hungry now !!
    between, nice place you have here :)
    check out my blog as well
    http://sidra-amjed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much sidra! I love your blog!! so detailed!fit for everyone. keep it up:)!!

    ReplyDelete